-update-
ordered a 'passion' flavoured cup of Grande tea that sits steaming on my table, emitting this gorgeously sweet aroma I now love. *heart*
-end-
I guess as inevitably as i blog in my friendster outlet whenever I'm at uni, it will become just as inevitable for me to blog whenever I'm at Starbucks. Good news, really, as bucks's international status is finally of a service to me. Starbucks is available pretty much everywhere (I guess) thus, should I wander far from home, I'll locate the nearest Starbucks, reminiscence and blog. :)
No jazzy live music to listen to today though. It's pouring and the floor outside's flooded somewhat. They even had to clear away the floating 'welcome mat'.
Before this downpour, however, we (Leen, TehAisLiMei, Szetoo & I) managed to do some catching up at A&Ws not to mention some gadget showdown (or "showoff"...hehe) by Szetoo who just got a new DSLR(!). Fantastic piece of equipment, that. And to show how jakun the rest of us were, I quote mum, "I touched a DSLR today!" Owner was even generous enough to allow us to womanhandle her new toy with our greasy, greedy fingers. (Thanks, Szetoo!) No pics to show though, not that there were any with even an inkling of calibre la but just to show what SLR noobs do when given the opportunity.... sigh.
So many photo-outings that are just ideas in our heads. Must do some serious planning to get at least one into fruition. Such a waste if we don't go on at least one KL shoot-outting. SO many gorgeous elements just waiting to be spotted, kan? Personal hallucinations brought to solidarity needs to be shared no matter how few care to see.
Right, shall stop freeloading off bucks' free wifi, aircond and space and go get some nice hot tea (for once).
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Big equipment glint
Posted by
vic
at
3:02 AM


|